Posts by redspart1
4 posts total, newest first.
MrSkaFighter Simple Hack v1.2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Confirmed working on win7 x64 love it!Newbie on this Forumin Member Introduction & Return - Whats up guys? My name is Christian but my nickname is "red" coming to this site from the interwebs. I have been on this site sense 2010 being extremely active only leeching. Forgot about this website until recently starFrostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=r0salisa;6844975]I feel like a major noob, but I can't seem to inject it, with Extreme Injector 2.1
I right click and run as admin but, there is a pop up saying " Extreme Injector has failed to inject 'Frostbyte Frostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - When I use it I get an "Out of Memory" error >.<
Specs:
I7 @ 2.2GHz
GTX 555m
750 GB HDD
8GB DDR RAM
Showing the 4 most recent posts.