Posts by Clue
685 posts total, newest first.
The amount of bumps..... SELLING MAJ2/TRADES ACCEPTED/CHEAP/AK PERMin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Rhysis;5965600]It was for makin dat EXP.
All Nexon can do is suspend you for SnDing all day long.[/QUOTE]how much you want for this one? 15k nx?The amount of bumps..... SELLING MAJ2/TRADES ACCEPTED/CHEAP/AK PERMin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Why did your LTC get deranked?Selling 1st LT3 with 15 permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Lol cause I will get less than what im trying to get.Selling 1st LT3 with 15 permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Blaze well I need a new XBOX so ill see how high I can sell it for.
thebosss Yeah u helped me avaoid a scammer, add me on MSN...Selling 1st LT3 with 15 permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=minhat1;5961203]70$ via paypal[/QUOTE]
U go first or middle man....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.