Posts by killer662
77 posts total, newest first.
Personal GOA. Lots of rare permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Observation;9067304]why did you change your skype from your last post? Pictures are required.[/QUOTE]
My skype got hacked. I will post pictures soonPersonal GOA. Lots of rare permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello I am selling my person GOA. I will include email and everything. Add me on Skype and I'll send images of the account. Skype: mikebarry101★ Selling/Trading BG | 70 Perms+ | Perm Holiday Wolf | ★in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=creamysnake1;9062452]I want it and I got PayPal![/QUOTE]
Add me on skype!★ Selling/Trading BG | 70 Perms+ | Perm Holiday Wolf | ★in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=edwardjiang;9060645]I'll do this if you go first[/QUOTE]
add me on skype. We'll talk when I get home★ Selling/Trading BG | 70 Perms+ | Perm Holiday Wolf | ★in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Thanks Confin3d. Some people have me confused for someone else. I am willing to go first with anyone with a decent amount of post and hope to have a smooth deal soon.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.