Posts by ImTheLastNightmare
84 posts total, newest first.
My friend looks like Rebecca Black mang!in General - [quote=J Miliam;3779511]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198139_1765821839365_1653745817_1689968_7011697_n.jpgFat?[/quote]
he shud remove the word 'Fat' from there tehe
On Topic: Reb. Got Black Hairs,Stucked at NY NY!in General - Got so so so much time that I can't stay without playing this song at least 3 times.
B.O.B - NY NY (Feat. Alicia Keys)TheGodfather versus Martin. ~ Facts.in Debate Fort - They are actually falmming each others and u said that we shud watch the "show"? WAT? It's not funny it's stupid. Today a friend trolled me on Xbox Live, and I stealed his Skype acc. (He probably got it back now)@TheGodfather (Arch, don't delete it, I just wanted to make this very last statement.in General - Emm, I am pretty much out-dated. So what's going on here? I mean why TheGodFather is mad with Martin? Or Sjoerd?PC Patch Makerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - That kind of app kinda fails but OK, maybe I'm gonna add it to GSC Compiler :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.