Posts by megespen
6 posts total, newest first.
Silent-Evil | CSGO MultiHack Glow Aim RCS Trigger ESP 17.4.2017in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Dear HarryMidnight,
Whilst this might've been true once upon a time, it isn't anymore. I was legit using this hack for around 5 rounds of a game before getting kicked because I'd been banned.Silent-Evil | CSGO MultiHack Glow Aim RCS Trigger ESP 17.4.2017in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just got banned. Worked great up until that moment though. About 5 rounds of a game of competitive. THIS CHEAT IS DETECTED!Warning: Bannedin The Division Discussions & Help - I'm sorry, this got out of hand! I just wanted to give a heads up that they are in fact banning. And yes, I did piss off a lot of people in DZ (I'm a d**k), to get to 90 before the patch hit, and I was obvious about it, Warning: Bannedin The Division Discussions & Help - Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up, to those who might think banning isn't a thing, I just got the boot for 72 hours.
They have every right (read CoC) to ban me without a warning or showing evidence, so it mighIncursion buddiesin The Division Discussions & Help - I'm looking for some buddies to do incursions with, where we all do our best to keep up the efficiency.
Add me on uplay; foshilzile
Showing the 5 most recent posts.