Posts by hotevoz
8 posts total, newest first.
code fast as famasin WarRock - International Hacks - If you know how to code it, i can give you what i think is the address in exchange for how to code it.code fast as famasin WarRock - International Hacks - anybody know how to code fast as famas? I have what i think is the address and i want to make a hack with FAF included. Dont think im jsut some noob trying to leech out hacks from you guys. I mite not have 100 posts, or February 28, 2008 Address's by Hansin WarRock - International Hacks - @thimo
Haha, i saw all the addresses in olly. I didn't know if the majority of the people here even used them. I know they use headshot for sure though. =D
Lol, can i be your student or something?
@diamondo25
Use searFebruary 28, 2008 Address's by Hansin WarRock - International Hacks - my module is different from other peoples. i dont have to put the "warrock" in front of it. But in your case, it'll be
Dim stam as long
dim stam1 as long
Call ReadALong("warrock", &h(playerpointerhere), stam)
stam1 = February 28, 2008 Address's by Hansin WarRock - International Hacks - Heres pretty much the code for stamina
Dim stam as long
dim stam1 as long
Call ReadALong(&h(playerpointerhere), stam)
stam1 = stam + (stamina offset)
Call WriteAFloat(stam1, 100)
I think thats it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.