Posts by DagothUr
403 posts total, newest first.
Shocking's OCE Elo Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond Vin League of Legends Marketplace - Silver I atm, closing in on gold.Shocking's OCE Elo Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond Vin League of Legends Marketplace - http://i.imgur.com/BSI5Iiu.png
So farShocking's OCE Elo Boosting - Boosting up to Diamond Vin League of Legends Marketplace - Currently boosting me to gold. Powering them out, what a guy.
420/10LoL ELO Boosting NA up to gold 10% cheaper than the cheapest quote you can findin League of Legends Marketplace - He doesn't need any more vouches lol.
He's started a boost from S3 to G5 for me.Looking for high elo/skill teammates [OCE]in League of Legends Discussions - I have a low gold soloqueue elo and everything I see in there is cancer. Sure I could ask the occasional booster buuuut, thats not going to work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.