Posts by Amott
7 posts total, newest first.
KillHack bug?in Soldier Front Help - Can Someone send me a killhack? I've got The Laptop version but it wont work lol.. can someone send me the numpad version?RedSun- Remotekill,Antikick,Instant Respawn,Rapid Fire,Chams,No Fogin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - works for 64-bit?Sydneys Tab Menu 1.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=yoda23456;3216668]What is beast mode?[/quote]
Its like Ghost Mode..
First hide well, then active the Beast Mode and then go and kill peoples /ty
Yeah dude, they just cant see you. Your body stays in the same Sydneys Tab Menu 1.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=flamepwn1;3215977]he can't find the d3d? help?
i think it wasd 3dx9_39 or d3dx9_42 or something like that help please![/quote]
[quote=Darkale;3216015]Same with me[/quote]
Just download new one. I did it and it wSydneys Tab Menu 1.0in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Darkale;3215813]I mean wich one u recommend. i tryed, Airdrop, Perx , Devinject. And doesnt work, Wich injector do u use?[/quote]
I use PerX and works perfectly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.