Posts by d001245
44 posts total, newest first.
Zoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Madina Closed the program? Sounds like you left it open while you started the game o-o First off run the program as admin, scan for offset, creat backup, patch, close the program, then start the game. And as for why the Zoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ghjgdjgyd1;5743653]i did but still doesnt work for me[/QUOTE]
I guess you could try another one :/ not too sureZoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - ghjgdjgyd1, run as admin?
Adharna In the world of hacking and cracking, there are things called false positives which show up as a virus, but in reality does no harm what so ever. I have used this zoom hack for 6-7 moZoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I love this mod and it still works, however use it at your own risk. Today I just got this email:
"Greetings Summoner,
Your account ************ has been temporarily suspended for breaching our Terms of Use. Our syZoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Still works (Y) good job man. Only thing is file location is different. For those who can't seem to get it to work, try C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.69\deploy\League o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.