Posts by tomymolina
37 posts total, newest first.
Zombie MapEdit Showcase in Rustin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Thanks 4 comment :DZombie MapEdit Showcase in Rustin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - hey guys another mapedit from tomymolina. This is in rust. map: mp_rust
I hope you like.
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl5mzMZvrNs
Code:
//Walls to protect
CreateWalls((921, 834, 18), (870, 834, 118));
CreateZombie MapEdit Showcase in Wastelandin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Jorndel;5027361]Yeah, I mean like, you can make a track or more like this. Moving models, and so on. ANd I will make like, Checkpoints. Jump spots, and so on.
You just have to make a nice mapedit for a track :)Zombie MapEdit Showcase in Wastelandin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Jorndel;5027337]Wipeout - Idol-Loulou vill inte vara med längre - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxVIMCMuSrc&feature=fvst)
Wipeout top 10 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRWg1OHWJY&feature=fvsZombie MapEdit Showcase in Wastelandin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Jorndel;5026525]Well, your the sec Map Editor I seen on MPGH :)
Here is a tip that will make a great start for you:
Make a wipe out Map Edit.
If you do so, you can PM me and I will ad functions and "Epic" s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.