Posts by BooooMxD
21 posts total, newest first.
six shots at once with a mag .44in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - I tried with a Macro, but it only shoots 2-3 times :(six shots at once with a mag .44in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Maybe it was half second but can you do something like that?six shots at once with a mag .44in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - It's Possible I already saw thissix shots at once with a mag .44in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Want to ask if anybody can do this.?Derps Derpy pack of Derpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - I love the cow , so awesome dude <3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.