Posts by TV14
39 posts total, newest first.
WTF? I AM CS!!!in General - [quote=Ian;2944585]GOT PM'ED TO REMOVE MY DICK.
ANYWAYS WHO THE FUCK MADE ME CS..[/quote]
no point of removing it.
to small to even be seen,
good job.Wtf is this shit?in General - i like like u
so im pressing this alot of times
UNtill im cs, ill me making gay replysDonated 30$ and No Donator Privlagesin General - prob.
good luck
btw you guys should make a
YTK = Yes! Turkey Legs******! All Welcomed.in General - [quote=CrossfireHackCoder;2944523]Yea a Driod App Would Be Good Even Though i Dont Have One i Got an ipod touch[/quote]
Like I said.
Fuck apple
fuck mac
fuck iphone
fuck itouch
fuck nano
fuck me (no homo)
fuck ******! All Welcomed.in General - the stars should say
sur
vey
Do you think that MPGH should have a Android app?
(fuck ipones)
I think its a good idea.
Easy sign in
easy posting
everything a mpgher needs.
Hmm.
You tell me
/dont ban me. please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.