Posts by cosmorules
7 posts total, newest first.
How to kill noobs without PVP activatedin Terraria Hacks - I don't know, it doesn't work on some servers may not even at all now, I haven't tried it in awhile.Infinest's Terraria Clientin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Mattomanx77;8934483]I think this is the last one I can think of that you could add
Shooting speed
How fast projectiles move from your weapon.
Thanks so much for all you did for us infi ^-^[/QUOTE]
He has this, thHow to kill noobs without PVP activatedin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=cosmorules;8914779]Step five: ???[/QUOTE]
Step five is really glitching out on you guys, here you go.How to kill noobs without PVP activatedin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Arenthor;8918614]Never understood why people have to try to destroy games and communities. Honestly, this is pretty juvenile. Why can't we use these kinds of things to do good for people like give out items to thoHow to kill noobs without PVP activatedin Terraria Hacks - Yeah noobs be like "wtf ho is flaems he is kiling al of us!!"
So fun
Showing the 5 most recent posts.