Posts by ledwiston
22 posts total, newest first.
aIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Guess I will just have to play something like *GHASP* Need for speed hot pursuit!aIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - NOTHING WORKS RAAAAAAGEaIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=lolbie;3384765]he is a nice guy until he finds out you hack than he can be a bitch :p[/quote]
ikr? that's what i get for telling the truth :eek: jk convrey. :/ thanks i will try dat lolbie. cant now... but lateaIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Ah well... yes I only didn't like it because I stupidly got banned. Yea I did hack, BUT THE FRIEKIN VIDEO THE GUY REPORTED ME WITH DIDN'T EVEN FREIKING HAVE ME IN IT. Okay so I ranted there. We'll see what we can do..aIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - so we meet again... :P ah yes the firewall. Well I tried that, allow stuff. Thanks anyway. Anything else?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.