Posts by Speedy1515
131 posts total, newest first.
Hearthstone Bot! Working Nov. 6/2014in General Game Hacking - As far as I know, their detection is based around play-time tracking and command inputs. If you bot for hours and hours at a time, you're bound to get banned. Its all about making it seem like a person is playing your acHearthstone Bot! Working Nov. 6/2014in General Game Hacking - I'm running it as we speak. For those who may wish to use it against AI. Bans are a result of reports due to botting against other players.Hearthstone Bot! Working Nov. 6/2014in General Game Hacking - Hello, MPGH!
I recently stumbled across a free, cracked copy of HearthCrawler and thought I would share it with you guys!
This is a bot for Hearthstone. It allows you to select a deck to use (or multiple decks), anLeague Counters 1.2 (Updated)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Just trying to get some confirmation here:
a) Is anybody able to download this tool? The file appears to be broken when I download it.
b) Is there a new version and, if so, would someone be kind enough to link it for meNew Guildin Star Wars: The Old Republic Hacks - Hey, guys!
Just thought I'd post up here that I'll be starting a new guild on the PvP server "The Bastion". I play on the Empire faction and have several high level characters. Feel free to message me to join. I'd li
Showing the 5 most recent posts.