Posts by Dibesjr
126 posts total, newest first.
[BETA] Dibesjr Macro V0.8 | Quick Adjustable Macro | Flawless Quickswitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Looking into why the Y down sometimes quits working :x. It was fine on earlier builds and seems to be stupid on this one. I'll update with a fix when I figure out what the problem is![BETA] Dibesjr Macro V0.8 | Quick Adjustable Macro | Flawless Quickswitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=deathb4dishonor;9590786]so how do bypass the xign thing? everytime i run this it comes with a error from xign about 3rd party program[/QUOTE]
I haven't had any issues with that. Try renaming the .exe to something[BETA] Dibesjr Macro V0.8 | Quick Adjustable Macro | Flawless Quickswitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Alliance-of-valiant-arms-logo.png
http://puu.sh/9woFz/a022114278.png
Hey guys, i'm releasing my macro that I just built in the past few days. I re-made it because myAVA Macro v1.4 by Dibesjr Pollin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=HOOSIER;6973315]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks/541487-advertising-permanent-ban.html[/QUOTE]
That is for outside advertising... IE if i was promoting my site. Since my releases arAVA Macro v1.4 by Dibesjr Pollin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Prepix;6973308]
You can always set a donate button in your thread so people would donate straight to you paypal, if the macro works for other games like: Crossfire, Combat Arms etc etc, then you have more chances
Showing the 5 most recent posts.