Posts by jayyyz
13 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest NA Gold/Trade for NX 300g/$1 300g/1kNXin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - lmk if theres anymore gold for sale[NA Servers] Selling lvl 50 accounts for only 20-30 dollars each! quick.in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Still selling the accounts?I need testersin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Erm.. I'll help test if there is a spot available.. lol, Skype: Jayheartsyou. Thanks.[SELLING] First Lieutenant 3 - FireFox, FN57, Python 357, AK47 Hawkeye, 1000 BP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Ripjaw;5196501]I knew you were going to say stuff like that, But since i know you're a kid who thinks hes "big" around here i'll say this and never replay back to your posts again, This account is for Starters whoAVA Account W/ Mosin Nagat and More!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hey guys I would like to buy an A.V.A account, with Mosin Nagat but there are other guns that i would want as well.
Pointman - P90 Harimaru, MP40
Rifleman - Sidewinder, Hawkeye, (Optional Carpio), SG556, HK416, M4A1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.