Posts by evilscientist300
13 posts total, newest first.
[CHAMS SIMPLE] PERMANENTin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - This should be in the rez mods section.
Not a hack.In Progress Making MW2 Weapons For CAin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Wow, these look fantastic, I hope everything goes to plan with making these.
Great job, you're very talented. ;)I am not a coderin Combat Arms EU Discussions - Even if you don't code, you have still made some pretty fucking awesome hacks. :)(Question) Why don't CA EU hacks work on NA?in Combat Arms Help - Honest to god, I have no idea, I see all these great NA hacks but there are hardly any CAEU ones, why don't NA ones work?
Thanks in advance.L2K hackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=Chairman Mao;3172341][/quote]
It crashes after every match for me too.
I play one game, get kicked, join another one, start, crash.
But it's still pretty awesome.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.