Posts by renno19
19 posts total, newest first.
PUBLIC WARROCK HACK BY ME!in WarRock - International Hacks - I'll update it soon.PUBLIC WARROCK HACK BY ME!in WarRock - International Hacks - It isn't detected for me.. and I've been using it for hours.
Must be all those other hacks you forgot to delete.
I always run Ccleaner, too.PUBLIC WARROCK HACK BY ME!in WarRock - International Hacks - Like I'm gonna credit it to mpgh when I made it :S fool..
If I was a coder here then I obviously would of.PUBLIC WARROCK HACK BY ME!in WarRock - International Hacks - [JRH]Renno D3D v1.0
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1354/oioioida2.jpg
Insuctions:
Download, extract both files (make sure they are both in the same folder, or the cheat won't work, and DON'T rename them)
Run as AdmALLSTAR JRHEAVEN HACK 2.1in WarRock - International Hacks - Functions:
GmSpectate
AntiKick
NoSpawnWait
Adrenaline
PremiumGold
UnlimitedStamina
Hotkey:
Adrenaline:F10
Download: wr.2.1.zip ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free
Showing the 5 most recent posts.