Posts by Nyoko
31 posts total, newest first.
[HELP] How To edit Animations?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Since I am now ignoring the argument, could anyone answer me if there is currently a way to import a lta into any version of maya otherwise keep the nodes of the ltb while still converting it into another format?[HELP] How To edit Animations?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - ALRIGHT, finally someone told me his main account[that is currently banned *-*]
That makes more sense now that I know WHO he actually is, kinda[I remember the tutorials, but not that name.... did you get a name change fr[HELP] How To edit Animations?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - So he has a main that I was not informed of. I looked at his current threads that he has started and based my response on that. I cannot respond to information that isn't available, in which was only two releases of scopAncient DSR subsonicin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey war, did you happen to save that in a PSD with layers still on it? Because I love the mod besides the spider webs.The shit so far.in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Honestly, I think that the rez section still needs to be done to accommodate different types of mods.[TEXTURE\Model] for example. I know this wouldn't solve the ENTIRE problem, however seeing as MOST of the "generic" mod
Showing the 5 most recent posts.