Posts by kill with hacks
82 posts total, newest first.
WallHack Universal - 18/05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works well on some maps, and others you can't really see where you are going, for example Oil Rig while being a zombie in Quar mode. But other wise FUCKING AWESOMECoder.Dias V1.9 [NA] Esp's | Aimbot | TeleKill | No Lag ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - AWESOME! HAACCCCKKKKKK :D <3 <3 <3 <3Fenix V4.0.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xanseyyy;9116357]yeah i just downloaded this, but it's my first time using hacks. Am I supposed to write "combatarms".exe in the injector for it to work? Becuase I did, and it worked when I opened CA but the hack NeeD help bad!!!!in Combat Arms Help - Press "Insert" to open the mod/hacks in gameCombat Arms keeps closing down upon injectionin Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=guaponess;8438045]Basically the title says all, is the process name still known as engine.exe because on task manager it is, combat_arms.exe or something and it's very confusing, I'm using a .dll hack I PAID for a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.