Posts by jeffrey1
27 posts total, newest first.
Chocolate v4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Scoud;3334170]I tried these injectors:
Ao-team-injector
DEvinjector
Infinity
REd dragon 6[/quote]
try CN S1 , work great for me[Help]Convert CE Script to VBin Visual Basic Programming - Hi I got lot of hack for "2moons" but the script is for CE. It will be nice
if someone can convert it to work for vb.One of the script here:
[quote]//Wall Hack
[ENABLE]
alloc(blah,1024)
label(return)
00765AF3:
JSet form position to mouse coordinates?in Visual Basic Programming - if your question is how move borderless form -->
under Public class *(form name) put this:
[quote]Dim Aloc As New Point(0, 0)
Dim Acur As New Point(0, 0)[/quote]
after put this:
[quote]Private Sub DefinitionMaking Hacks Work with old engine.exein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - can you post what you do in hex editor plz? it will be nice :pCan anyone use Cheat Engine?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - my cheatengine 5.5 work fine.I use nbproduction and go edit > settings > extra check:use kernelmode debbuger/stealth mode(kernel)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.