Posts by Dieorwin
167 posts total, newest first.
Battleye Ban?in DayZ Help & Requests - Hey guys, I tried playing DayZ after not playing it for a couple months, and when I clicked on a server it said I had a Battleye Global Ban.
I've played DayZ before and this never happened, and I've never hacked on it iRUNESCAPE ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!in RuneScape Discussions - 531 and 147[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifinein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Does this work with Rei's Minimap?
If so how, because I can't get it to work =/Would you like it if I??in Combat Arms Discussions - Yes please!"Connection to the server has ended". FIXin Combat Arms Help - Guys log in like normal, and the SvS thingy pops up, DONT CLICK CONTINUE, instead click start of alt+tab, which will take you back to your desktop, and wait about 5 minutes, then go back in and click continue on the SvS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.