Posts by JELLYNAITOR
83 posts total, newest first.
Cheap Zombie Lobbies|Max LVL|Max all ur Guns|Instant Dark Aether|Cheapin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=QuickMathsss;15102437]accepted! :)[/QUOTE]
I recommend QuickMathsss! Fast, clear information and you get what you pay for. I was invited to the lobby to verify his account and level, after we went into game to veCheap Zombie Lobbies|Max LVL|Max all ur Guns|Instant Dark Aether|Cheapin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=QuickMathsss;15100921]Online and hosting![/QUOTE]
added you on IMHow to have 33 class slotsin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=bradlee1234;12313768]if u want i can talk to u on team speak if u want to the ip is 85.236.100.125:10637 ill be at the bottom[/QUOTE]
I pressed esc after adding an item to my class, that was the problem. You haveHow to have 33 class slotsin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - I'ts not working for me, tried multiple times to get this value stuck, but no result.
EDIT: don't leave class while doing this, now it works :)Zombuddy Rewrittenin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=ace7580;12278563]could you upload me the older copy plz JELLYNAITOR[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194265 here you can find the older copy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.