Posts by DJVahn
14 posts total, newest first.
Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yellow 13;10709472]It's because you haven't read the instructions.[/QUOTE]
Yes? I did everything like in the manual. Check here for yourself :)Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I have error when i set the ACE macro:
"An invalid character was found in text content
Line:1
Y."
X7 X748 Mouse. Oscar Editor 12.08V17
289766Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - AK-14 or AEK script for X7?Macros for X7 X748?in Battlefield 4 Help - I have a mouse X7 Oscar X748 and Oscar Editor software.
Are there at all any macro to this mouse?
With the extension .asc?
Give me tutorial and links :)Texture mod/optionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey. On some servers, 4D1 is the possibility (option / mod) removing many environmental effects. How can it get fixed on each server? I add screenshot. sorry for my english
188788
Showing the 5 most recent posts.