Posts by ringding
40 posts total, newest first.
DLC installer Ver 3.1 MGPHin User Services - Is there any way to glitch the gift's packs?? I mean, like delete all DLC and reinstall, and when I open the game there are new packs to open?FlashBerry v1.3.3 Aimbot/Esp/Chams/No Recoil/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - Is there any option to show just enemies ESP? Because I get confused when I'm about to reach a player.
Amazing job! ThanksGRPH D3D V3in User Services - For those who doesn't work the hack and the game closes, first open the hack, then the game. In that order it should work.
Is there any key to close the menu?
edit: found it searching in the thread. Must have done it bClash of Clans Gem Hackin iOS Game Hacks - its fake u idiots, he just joined the forum with 3 post and u believe him? my god.
ON topic: there's no way to hack clash of clans, even iapfree cantFree MonkyMonitor - Latest Update/Patchin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - zombie, learn some english please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.