Posts by W23rd
695 posts total, newest first.
[Check] How many of you interested in NINTENDO SWITCH LABEL SERVICE ?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Daredevil;14050814]Yeah, it does.
- - - Updated - - -
Fucking idiot, your method is just to call and say it isn't working.[/QUOTE]
You need to wash your mouth out with soap, you spineless maggot. Treasimiliar service like entropay?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Daredevil;14050758]Do you think I give two shits? I speak my fucking mind and everything I say is fucking truth only and truth.[/QUOTE]
Your reputation keeps going down because you are unreliable, and you don't looking for HP Monitorin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Jundo Have you started mine yet?CAP'N TRANSPORTATION SERVICE | AMTRAK TICKETS | CHEAPESTin User Services - You sell month pass as well?DipTheTip - Join the Largest and most profitable betting group on MPGHin User Services - Hova working on it, please remove all mentions of luverdark and delete all betslips from the OP.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.