Posts by master131backup
94 posts total, newest first.
Hello, I'm kayla :)in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Magisterium;8674721]#1- There are ways to fake a webcam feed.
#2- JUST BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A PENIS, LOOK AT ATTUSICA OR Hannibal[/QUOTE]
Get him/her to hold up a piece of papConvert asm instruction to corresponding bytesin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Pingo;7600511]He simply isn't gonna cover it all?
Read his comments,.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but my second remark still applies.Convert asm instruction to corresponding bytesin Visual Basic Programming - You're going to have to spend ages into this if you want to cover the whole x86 instruction set including SSE, MMX and 3DNow instruction sets. Also, how are you suppose to assemble a call <address> instruction if such a [Alert] MPGH Security Breach.in General - [QUOTE=RobinC;7597027]
He copied it from a facebook thing.
Still, I fell for it.[/QUOTE]
I didn't copy it from anywhere, I wrote it myself. /nawsExtreme Obfuscatorin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=Geometrical;7176732]Credits at the person who released Ncloaks source?[/QUOTE]
It absolutely amazes me how you just jump to the most wildest conclusions and suggest that I leeched this or based it off someone e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.