Posts by crone
81 posts total, newest first.
Dueling Network Hack requestin Hack Requests - [QUOTE=z1on;5898595]I Only get the links for the pictures of cards in my hand not on my opponents.. any way i can fix this??[/QUOTE]
I dont know, I havent been playing DuelingNetwork for over a month, they might have fiDueling Network Hack requestin Hack Requests - You copy the link and paste it in your browser.Dueling Network Hack requestin Hack Requests - in Google Chrome which I use, you type About:Cache in the adress field to get links for everything you've recently cachedDueling Network Hack requestin Hack Requests - Just travel to egypt, rummage around the pyramids and find a Millennium Eye, thats how I did it, and I'm now able to see their cards.
But no, jokes apart, you should be able to do it by checking incoming images to your Technic pack (1.8.1)in Minecraft Help - ugh, uploading and sharing a jar file isnt illeagal, as long as your not promoting piracy... obviously this guy just needs help to install a mod in to a server.
Another note, the Minecraft_server.jar have never been cra
Showing the 5 most recent posts.