Posts by cheesenips
5 posts total, newest first.
[Help]VB.NET Dll Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - Can anyone get me started in the right direction? It's pretty hard to find good information on the net... Thanks.
Edit: I guess my main question is after creating the remote thread in the target process and having lo[Help]VB.NET Dll Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - Why bother posting if you're only going to read the first post? :)[Help]VB.NET Dll Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - It's easy enough to code the code and inject the DLL into an app, the part I'm fuzzy on is how to call functions within the injected DLL from the injected application.
I currently have a simple DLL that displays a hel[Help]VB.NET Dll Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - Eh. I must be blind heh. All the posts I see are the same code modified slightly and pasted in a new thread with zero explanation. I'll keep looking though, thanks for your post.[Help]VB.NET Dll Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - Hi All,
After browsing this forum for a bit I've noticed most of the source for DLL injectors are in VB6 and also a little outdated. I don't really have much knowledge in this area, but it's something that interests me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.