Posts by ~Matrix
205 posts total, newest first.
i buy acc for 25 €in Piercing Blow Discussions - nub en :D
-Jakainjectorin WarRock Help - Here you go. If you're having any problems with injecting, let us know.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/169-battlefield-heroes-hacks/57741-download-perx-injector.html.[8-2-2011] R3d_L!n3 Vip (Just back to coding)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=khybzor;4791344]with what i need to inject?
what injector i mean with tht.
i got 64 bits. win 7.
could someone help me?
when i use a injector it says injects succesfull/.
but when the game show's up, th[8-2-2011] R3d_L!n3 Vip (Just back to coding)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=w1chy;4790147]all i run is dinar hack and after a while it crashes it got me so sad i really need dinar :<[/quote]
Dinar hack is only visual anyways, you can't actually buy stuff from Item Shop with them ...Ava MM!in Middleman Lounge - Yeah, sorry. I thought I was on the main account, I have my MSN in my signature. Anyways: mpgh.flashmsn.com.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.