Posts by Soap
2,568 posts total, newest first.
Not going to wellin Combat Arms Discussions - Hey guys last night my liver began to fail due to an infection caused by my weakened immune system because of all the chemo and radiation i have recieved. Luckily I was able to recieve a transplant and am getting that sG36E MODin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I actualy like it, i dont know why tho... oh well 8/10>Top Gear< + FSP Navy M416 v2in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - lawl nice rof mod ;D
anyways im digging it man, reminds me of soemthing i would do o.o[REQUESTED]aeronyx of SPM, FSP, and MeM Presents: Tarnished Golden Berapiin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - seems yellow, not your usual gold :/Winner of the MPGH Account Rafflein Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=kolec94;5672387]dam thats alot of nx[/QUOTE]
I've had 200k at one point b4 lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.