Posts by bartboy8
11 posts total, newest first.
Magic Bullet Help!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=Nachos;4068381]
I don't take a sh*t about rep to be honest. I am here because i like sharing my knowledge...[/quote]
sorry i was wrong it does not work :'( could someone please help me!!! bobo
i added u on skypMagic Bullet Help!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - thanks i thanked u and gave u repMagic Bullet Help!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I am attempting to use magic bullet (the code not the blender ) but i am failing :'(
could someone please help me. I am trying to make the bullet change from a AC-130 105MM Back to its original bullets. Could someone plHow can I...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - How can I destroy text on a command like self threading something... I want text to be on screen (working) but When I thread my next command by a button press I want it to go away. HELP PLZZHow to Put this into my Patchin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - yea i have it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.