Posts by ketchupkill
26 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CANA 1.5 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | Super Bullets |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes after 10-15 minutes, windows 7 64x, using: chams, nametags, no recoil, no spread, no sway, no reload.Supercarz Pistol Pubin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=| ∞ |;5906183]Crashes after like 1 min in-game. Win 7 64 bit.[/QUOTE]
Same here. same OSCAPS ONLINE!!!!!in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Can you even download caps anymore?Issues with DTX file extensions in photoshop.in Combat Arms Mod Help - I have been getting an error when trying to open dtx files in photoshop.
I converted them to the lithtec dtx and i put the file format plugin in my the right folder, but it still doesnt work.
I used to rez mod all the Xipher CA Public v1.2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=joshb12;5829134]use portal injector instead of perx[/QUOTE]
yeah i tryed that right after i posted, works perfectly, i had one crash but it was after like an hour n a half
Showing the 5 most recent posts.