Posts by solha
56 posts total, newest first.
Advanced UAVin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I have seen many of these idiots on here lately Mpgh.
Before they like to help people(like me, I not a pro moder) and making good tutorials, now post the codes and fuck it...Bypass "blocked" aIW Dvarsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - ok intervention61 you are a di** you dont understand a shit of this you just make a copy and past of this explanation.
Yes some people like know the problem for make this etc... But your ingnorance is alot...-Ammu airdrop killstreak name/commandin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - hum... Firt thx for reponce man...
Yes is possible because i just have see, is something like ammo_cratething, I will keep try diferents conbinations...
Thanks again for your atencion.
Regards.-Ammu airdrop killstreak name/commandin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Goodnight everyone.
Anyone know what "command" of killstreak Ammu?
I know all the outhers less the ammu ... ex: precision_airstrike; helicopter_flares ; "self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sent[HELP] Alteriwnet Commandsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Aiwnet so fucking idiots, why remove the kick comand for the host...
I rly dont like have a cheater play in my side in my looby and I can not ban him... him is laughing in my face...
Remove some comands are ruined the g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.