Posts by ORI_
65 posts total, newest first.
MPGH D3D by D3t0N4t3in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=D3t0N4t3;3667827]I only know GhostLife as a flaming asshole..
He always search for a reason to blame other[/quote]
Maybe you are the problem?MPGH D3D by D3t0N4t3in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=D3t0N4t3;3667796]
That will say us what?
I never said that im better as he..[/quote]
You said that he is a noob..
So i said it.MPGH D3D by D3t0N4t3in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=D3t0N4t3;3667783]I'll never answer again to your questions because u r the biggest noob ive ever seen
Always "Uuh where r the credits??"
"Uuh u never did this with this 2guys"
..BLABLABLA NOONE INTERESTS!!![/quSh_z_sektor Public V1.6(Telekill,PlayerOpk,ZombieOPK,etc...)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Coeus;3667740]If you're comparing yourself to the likes of Neo or System32 or whoever is considered good nowadays then I have bad news for you: you're not like them.
And sh_z_sektor didn't quit coding, he quit Sh_z_sektor Public V1.6(Telekill,PlayerOpk,ZombieOPK,etc...)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Coeus;3667704]Aye, cause I made sure we didn't have ads, viruses, cause I got you guys a fucking coder group and cause when you guys quit I got some coders? Really, thanks for that. And stop hating on the new guys
Showing the 5 most recent posts.