Posts by 1cost
6 posts total, newest first.
Readable _rank.gsc for Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod V2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Uhm how do you add this to a mod? I can't seem to figure out how to add this to the Zombie AI mod (nohope) or watever. Any help?[Request] How to make a mod menuin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm in with the same problem. Since he's not respondin, for mine yes and mid sized. not covering up whole screen just a small selection, and fixed. I know it's a little late... but any help? ThanksExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - VAC update as of the 18th of november. It's detected.Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Uhm nice TUTORIAL. You should've posted this in tutorials not the hacks section... but nice post.ExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Ok... I don't quick understand what to do. Do you even use the launcher.exe? And I tried running launcher.psy er watever and something pops up then immediatly disappears. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.