Posts by bugmenotX
4 posts total, newest first.
Direct3D spritesin C++/C Programming - Actually, I could get around 150 FPS on my Pentium-II with a TNT2 in a game made with SDL - not a simple game either. Also I think that the frame-rate on a modern computer would be much higher, don't you?
"I don't know Direct3D spritesin C++/C Programming - Umm... SDL does 3D through OpenGL - you should stop believing things noobs have told you Arun.
Also, SDL is portable (portable full-stop, DirectX isnt) SDL works on PC (every OS) Xbox, PS2, PSP, DS (AFAIK) and many otherActually writing hacks.in Programming - Why was the link blanked out?Direct3D spritesin C++/C Programming - Well, why don't you work up from SDL? It's a lot simpler and the code produced is cleaner.
"I know for a fact that SDL doesn't look that good"
What do you mean by that?
SDL has many sprite manipulation functions and woul
Showing the 4 most recent posts.