Posts by Waba
6 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - 2014 lurker hereSA-MP 0.3xR1-2 xTRAINER v1.0ain Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - Here's what i did, I opened the cheat, went into a sever, and it automatically gives me max cash and I get banned in 2 seconds.
Even when the cheat is open, it says 99999 in money slot, why does it go to max cash?
And Coder.Dias V1.3 [AC]in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=capnrock;7941867]What injectors are you guys using for those of you who say it still works? And where can people find them?
---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------
Coder.Dias V1.3 [AC]in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Coder.DiasII;7920009][I]
system operational
Win 7 | 32 Bits
Injetor
Perx Injector
[/QUOTE]
I'm Win 7 | 64 Bits
I downloaded DirectX , and C++ redistributable 2010
Got the MSVCR110.dll for Perx.
Used Perx, Coder.Dias V1.3 [AC]in Arctic Combat Hacks & Cheats - Which injector do you use, win7/8/xp/32b/64b?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.