Posts by Umree
13 posts total, newest first.
Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Tryed this on the day black ops came out, haven't been banned yet.Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=iliasmz;3188351]sorry for this stupid question because i cant speak/write english very well.
what should I do in the first round?[/quote]
Just finish up the round, or if you want scan for 1, I prefer doing it Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Lol this is a PC forum not an xbox one....Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Why are u on this forum then? -_-Zombie Round Hackin Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - Sup guys, if this is the wrong section move this post,
Anyway, I didn't see this get posted anywhere and basically this hack will let you get to any level you want.
Let's get started
1) Download Cheatengine (goo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.