Posts by Josephlolis0
161 posts total, newest first.
Runescape CB 105 1400+ Totalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Are you still including the RSBuddy account? If so then I will buy in a heartbeat.
PM me!Runescape CB 105 1400+ Totalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - is this still for sale? I will buy this!ULTIMATE POINTS / ULTIMATE GAME CARDin User Services - [quote=porygonzx;5015338]"
Ultimate Game Card 20$ = 15$
Ultimate Game Card 10$ = 10$ "
What?[/quote]
Let's say you send him 15$, he then sends you a 20$ ultimate game card in exchange.50 SMS Verified Youtube Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Thank you YARPYARP! Trade went well, I gave him an extra 21 accounts since he went first and he's a nice guy. Mod please close this thread since the trade went smoothly :)Adding 1600 G1s to 1 account manually.in User Services - I am adding 1600 G1's to only one account manually. I am charging 12$ paypal/rsgp. Send me a PM we will discuss the details. Here's how I want this deal to go down.
1. You send me your G1 account details.
2. I make sur
Showing the 5 most recent posts.