Posts by Debee
15 posts total, newest first.
BeastModein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I got it! I know how to update this :) thanks to Crash.BeastModein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=GodHack2;3143979]fail /ohshit[/quote]
Oh it's in cshell? u sure? I reversed some classes like crash told me but still found nothing.BeastModein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=mo3ad001;3140537]what the Bytes of This Address !
and this Address Found in Engine or Cshell !
I'm playing EU and i want it to EU
So help Guys[/quote]
I can't find it in cshell so must be in engine.Woot for PS3 or PC?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=fukfuk;3130882]PC - no aim assist. hardcore. ;D[/quote]
PC - Aimbot. hackers. ;D
My xbox shows 900k+ players online, how many players for pc? 50-80k?Incognito::Elevator Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I know this, did it a year ago. You can go up/down but once you move other directions you will fall or lost control, you can adjust the speed too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.