Posts by zdaclash
15 posts total, newest first.
Latest Technic Launcher Cracked (1.1.2.0) (64 bit)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Vlad351;7420683]I convert all .jar files to .rar files,how to reformat it back.
Sorry for English.[/QUOTE]
right click on jar, then open with then choose default programLatest Technic Launcher Cracked (1.1.2.0) (64 bit)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xylocopa;7388516]pls give 32 bit plsss ty[/QUOTE]
if you want 32 buts just run jar file not bat one.Latest Technic Launcher Cracked (1.1.2.0) (64 bit)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I added .bat that allows you to run minecraft in 64bits
Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/OvaMgNj.png
Virus scans:
Virus total (https://www.virustotal.com/file/58e77124844eba4bea7872b81841c2bb6eb667a917bd886ad8fc873Latest Technic Launcher Cracked (1.0.4.3) (64 bit)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - New features:
-Custom zip support
I added .bat that allows you to run minecraft in 64bits
Screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/cFyGE.png
Virus scans:
Virus total (https://www.virustotal.com/file/e138d801b0a39de261Latest Technic Launcher Cracked (1.0.3.4)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - .exe version does as much as downloading jar version and running it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.