Posts by ___x][GooD.
255 posts total, newest first.
[Help] Disable Alt + F4in Visual Basic Programming - Thanks alot it worked NextGen... I can do the same with Alt tab or win + l ..That things?
If i can, can you say me how i use the Select Case with that=?[Help] Disable Alt + F4in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=willrulz188;3347349]Ummmm You have to edit the event of alt f4 like this
Private Sub Form1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
' Code [Help] Disable Alt + F4in Visual Basic Programming - Hi, Im doing a program to block my computer with a login system..
But the only way to close it its alt + f4 (You cant close it by taskmanager.)
How can i disable the alt+ f4?ADIGA no clan or something???in CrossFire Discussions - Man you so right!
I will leave this racism site, This shit site, they dont aprove the bests hacks and so mutch unfair things... I just gonna leave this crap , The crap of WEBCHEATS its better AHHAHA
/Request BAN ME FOADIGA no clan or something???in CrossFire Discussions - Yeah, I'm happy, Bcuz now i see you're just a kid, you dont grow and dont learn..
Ignore ON.
Gtfo.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.