Posts by `ratz
18 posts total, newest first.
M-efti's SP Trainer V.2 21/11in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - So I'm guessing the cracked 1 would not works.M-efti's SP Trainer V.2 21/11in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, keep crashing even on SP. :(How to make your own Custom Class (Cracked)in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=ShadeRecon;3134712]Well if your that much of an idiot yes. I should put IQ for a requirement to post in this thread.[/quote]
Of course if you can, idiot. I'm just saying some mistakes that you made, not everyonHow to make your own Custom Class (Cracked)in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - So we just left the _rank.txt alone? Or do we need to change it back to _rank.gsc. ;/How to make your own Custom Class (Cracked)in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - /*killstreaks
3 Kills ?Spy Plane [killstreak_spyplane]
3 Kills ?RC-XD (RC bomb) [killstreak_rcbomb]
4 Kills ?Counter Spy Plane [killstreak_counteruav]
4 Kills ?SAM Turret [killstreak_tow_turret_drop]
5 Kills ?Care Packag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.