Posts by Assassinanic
332 posts total, newest first.
Blueprint UNLOCKER and Autowoodin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Good work. I might just get a new copy of Rust to test this hack out.Rust JackeD [CP bypassed,VAC secure] - Working on the latest steam version !in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Where's the screenshots? You need them if you're uploading hacks.New Selection; Starboundin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=BarszHD;9082108]one of the main devs was a terraria dev.[/QUOTE]
He wasn't a dev at all.. All he did was create textures for them.[RELEASE] uhZylons Simple Prestige and Unlock All Tool! [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Just unlocked a lot of things and gave myself enough Squad Points to last me forever.
I'll be reporting back if I ever get banned since I just got the game and this is the only hack I've used.BF3 By McDeliver v3.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=awessome.exe;8933309]What does this even mean?[/QUOTE]
It stands for Oh My God.
Anyway, back on topic. Nice work on the hacks, I might test this out before Battlefield 4 is released.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.