Posts by Saprk
32 posts total, newest first.
NFV2 Bypass --> WHAT ABOUT PUNKBUSTER??!??in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=menenl]OMG. I liked the good old times when I had GPS, all weapons, wall-walking and climbing, flying, infinite health and ammo... Now I have nothin'. Not that I'm doing very very badly these moments in the new WaHavana/Montana Vehicle MODin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=quin123]Thnx for this, but we already know these hackx lol.[/QUOTE]
I guess this is for noobs who are too lazy to do it themselfs :PWarRock NFV2 Edition - 05/25/06in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Kyojiro]MY HELICOPTER SPAWNS OFF THE LEVEL GG xD[/QUOTE]
I told you to edit the position so i spawns on the level, lolWarRock NFV2 Edition - 05/25/06in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Dave84311]OOoo Hmm... I wonder can you add extra ammo/health O.0
Doubt it because that has to do with viewable objects.[/QUOTE]
You can add extra ones :)Money Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Risooo]EXP/Money Hack
This requires two people. Both people run CTF Hack. Run it for 1-2 hours. Then each of you kill each other either by Spawn Kill hack or normally. Works like a charm levels you up a few times
Showing the 5 most recent posts.