Posts by FlaVour
155 posts total, newest first.
New Coder!in Operation 7 General - The Problem is, I have to recode everything ~.~
All my Source's , Base's , Menu's :D
Sou it will take a while :PNew Coder!in Operation 7 General - I think its time for new Hacks! :D
A long time ago i joined this Forum,done some hacks but then I left for privat reasons.
Now,Iam back and I'm coding some new publics,so be patient ;)Working Addys pleasein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - /req closeWhen Posting Codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=xXAznrulzXx;4062177]
I recomme you to NOT share on MPGH.
getting leeched is hard /fosho[/quote]
What are you talikng about?
->I will share it if i feel like.Creating a HWID System [Visual basic]in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - No...i if i use mine protection system no one will crack it :) cant give more infos :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.