Posts by Loki2010
20 posts total, newest first.
Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - 2 main types of internet connections.. Dynamic, and static. With a Dynamic IP you can unplug your modem,router and computer for 5 minutes or so and then reboot. you ~should~ have a new IP assigned to you. Sometimes I havGetting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Then man, this LSD Im taking must be some good stuff! :) I just tried it and it worked for me? then again, maybe im just really lucky today and perhaps I should play the lottery.
In all honesty, I dont want to be respoGetting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Thanks for the tutorial good sir. +1 internets and +1 thanks to you.New hack detection method?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I guess in the end, it doesnt really matter.
Anyways, I did not post this thread to troll. I am however new to cheating and have learned a lesson.... Only use private, well tested hacks unless MPGH approves otherwisNew hack detection method?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=aIW|Convery;3239050]It's not the aimbot that spams but the hack itself, you have to disable the whole hack to avoid getting banned.[/quote]
Wow, so basically, I cant use this hack at all or people will know. I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.