Posts by Ecoste
8 posts total, newest first.
Is there any way to avoid finding addresses all over again when a game updates?in General Hacking - So, I have like 4k pointers (max 5 deep) to this one address. Needless to say, every time the game updates, these pointers become invalid. It's a real pain in the ass to do the scanning process every time the game updateNewbie, help!!!in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=XiaoGirlz;7733218]I've got a UnderGround Hacking book teaches u everything so that u can be elite hacker not script kiddes anymore.
I'm not elite hacker yet tho because i don't really enjoy reading that book and iDoes VAC detect ReadProcessMemoryin Anti-Cheat - In I use the function ReadProcessMemory on any VAC game, will VAC ban me? Couldn't find any info.Sniper's TriggetBot (C++)in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Altarium;7730690]What's the point of trigger bots? Our hands are not perfectly still so might accidentally move, or for whatever reason will likely make an unintended shot?[/QUOTE]
Well, I find it not hard to havSniper's TriggetBot (C++)in C++/C Programming - #include "stdafx.h"
#include "windows.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <stdio.h>
using namespace std;
HDC hdcScreen;
COLORREF startPixel;
COLORREF nowPixel;
void shoot(){
mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.